Career Opportunities In Law
- Legal practice in Supreme Court of India, High Courts, District Courts, CAT, SAT, lndustrial and Labour Tribunal, lncome Tax Tribunal, WAT Tribunal, Company Tribunal, Consumer Forums and other adjudicatory bodies which are respectable and lucrative.
- A Law Graduate can also act as Arbitrator, Mediator Conciliator in this age of Alternative Dispute Resolution System.
- Appointment as Government Pleader and Prosecutor.
- Empanelment as legal Consultant, Advisor & Solicitor.
- Appointment as Civil Judge/ Judicial Magistrate/ Additional District and Sessions Judge.
- Appointment as Law Officer in public and private sector e.g. Banks, Railways, Insurance Companies, ONGC, Electricity Department, PWD, Reliance, TATA Infosys and various MNCs.
- In defence services as JAG and Law Commandants.
- As Panel Advocate in various Govt . & Semi Govt. departments.
- Prospects in teaching in Law of eligible having Master ’s Degree (LL.M.) & NET/ Ph.D.