- Every student shall maintain high standards of ideal conduct, cleanliness and discipline in class room and within the college campus.
- No student shall commit acts of misbehaviour with his/her fellow students and juniors.
- Ragging in any form is strictly prohibited and would attract severe disciplinary action including the punishment up to expulsion from the college.
- Obscene and indecent behaviour shall invite strict disciplinary action including expulsion from the college.
- Any practice derogatory to human dignity and personal privacy are strictly prohibited. Anyone found indulging in such act would be placed before the anti ragging and disciplinary committee for taking immediate & appropriate action.
- Library is maintained and managed in accordance with the rules framed for the library. It is mandatory for all students to strictly adhere to the rules. Non-compliance shall meet strong disciplinary action.
- These disciplinary regulations are deemed to be known to all students of the college.
- Application form/ Admission form shall be filled in neatly, clearly and fully by the candidate in his/ her own handwriting.
- No details should be omitted/ suppressed. Mere crossing or putting a dot or leaving any column blank shall be treated as an omission, rendering the Application/Admission form incomplete and liable to be rejected summarily and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained from any quarter.
- Mere receipt of an Application/ Admission form shall not necessarily mean that the same is complete in all respects.
- Furnishing of incomplete, false, forged or fabricated information or documents shall lead to cancellation of admission, examination and forfeiture of degree or even prosecution in reported case.
- The fee once deposited shall not be refunded in any case.
- The Optional paper chosen by the students while filling of the examination form shall be final. He/ she would not be permitted to change the subject chosen, except according to the rules and regulations framed by the University in this respect.
- SC / ST / OBC / Minority / Poor students must fill the Scholarship form at the time of Admission.
- All information will be displayed on the Notice Board. It shall be the own responsibility of each and every student to get the necessary information from the office. The college shall own no responsibility, in case information is not sought by a student.
- If a student does not submit his/ her Application Form / fee by the date fixed, he/ she will loose the right of Admission.
- Students who are in Service must produce “No Objection Certificate” from their Employer / Competent Authority.
- The students have to adhere to the Dress code of the college.